Black & White Stone Mix Stainless Steel Mosaic
Particle Size: 15*48 mm
Sheet Size: 300*300 mm
Material: stone, polished stainless steel
Technology: polished, mesh-mounted
MOQ: 36 CTNSProduct Advantage:
Chose natural and high-quality stone elaborately
Profession staff in charge of color matching and control quality
Each particle of stone mosaic is the same specification after
cutting and grinding.
No radiation, zero Water absorption, do not add any chemicals.
Have strong antioxidant effect and the stainless steel on the
surface of the particle is not easy to fall off.Packing Details：
|Sheet size (mm)||Thickness (mm)||PCS/CTN||SQ.M /CTN||CTNS/PLT||SQ.M/PLT||PLTS/20FT||SQ.M/20FT|
30% deposit, balance before shipmentCharacteristic:
1. Suitable for inside and outside walls, living room, kitchen,
bedroom, and so on.
2. Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to
decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces.
3. Never fading, acid and alkali resistant, high and low
temperature resistance, waterproof and durable, easy to clean and
4. Fresh, natural, simple, pastoral style.Factory View:Installation Guide:
1. The wall must be leveled before paved on the wall and it must be
dry as a bone.
2. Prepare tools: glue for tile, grout, tooth scraper, tile tools,
water, cleaning cloth or sponge and pot.
3. Mix the glue for tile. Be better use the electric mixing gun to
mix the tile adhesive.
4. Smear the ready-mixed about 3 mm adhesive uniformly on the base
surface by the tooth scraper. Each time the area is about 1 to
avoid the adhesive solidifying.
5. Pave the mosaic on the base surface neatly and the gap should be
consistent between tablet and tablet. After paving press the
surface of mosaic gently by the tile tool to make it strong.
6. 24 hours later when the glue for tile is dry as a bone, smeared
the grout uniformly on the surface of mosaic by the tile tools.
7. An hour later (it depends), when the joint filler is semi-dry,
wipe the surface with cleaning or sponge. Please clean mosaics with
common home cleaner.