Frosted Pink Glass & Stone & Aluminum Alloy Mixed Mosaic
Particle Size: 15*30 mm
Sheet Size: 285*300 mm
Material: float glass, aluminum alloy
Technology: hot-melting, cold spray, mesh-mounted
MOQ: 36 CTNSProduct Advantage:
Chose high quality glass raw material elaborately
Profession staff in charge of color matching and control quality
Make each particle of mosaic more vivid and more texture with 850°C
high temperature burning.
Each particle of mosaic is rounds of selection strictly.
Strong antioxidant effect, light weight, wear-resistant, not easy
to fall offPacking Details：
|Sheet size (mm)||Thickness (mm)||PCS/CTN||SQ.M /CTN||CTNS/PLT||SQ.M/PLT||PLTS/20FT||SQ.M/20FT|
30% deposit, balance before shipmentCharacteristic:
1. Suitable for inside and outside walls, living room, kitchen, and
2. Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to
decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces.
3. Never fading, acid and alkali resistant, high and low
temperature resistance, waterproof and durable, easy to clean and
4. Fashion, simple and fancy.Factory View:Installation Guide:
1. The wall must be leveled before paved on the wall and it must be
dry as a bone.
2. Prepare tools: glue for tile, grout, tooth scraper, tile tools,
water, cleaning cloth or sponge and pot.
3. Mix the glue for tile. Be better use the electric mixing gun to
mix the tile adhesive.
4. Smear the ready-mixed about 3 mm adhesive uniformly on the base
surface by the tooth scraper. Each time the area is about 1 to
avoid the adhesive solidifying.
5. Pave the mosaic on the base surface neatly and the gap should be
consistent between tablet and tablet. After paving press the
surface of mosaic gently by the tile tool to make it strong.
6. 24 hours later when the glue for tile is dry as a bone, smeared
the grout uniformly on the surface of mosaic by the tile tools.
7. An hour later (it depends), when the joint filler is semi-dry,
wipe the surface with cleaning or sponge. Please clean mosaics with
common home cleaner.